Join the Gateway to Prevention and Recovery team for Drug Court Day at the Capitol! It is an annual event that highlights program outcomes and accomplishments. This event occurs on April 15th, from 1:00pm-3:30pm and it will count towards community service hours for those who attend and extra hours for those who are able to drive.
Be sure to visit the Gateway to Prevention and Recovery and Pottawatomie County Drug Court Booths!
This years event will feature:
- Court participant graduation ceremony
- County outcomes award presentations
- Opportunity to speak to legislators
Featured speakers include:
- ODMHSAS commissioner, Terri White
- Treatment court professionals